How are you?
Today I’m back with a new DIY Project : Flower crown! It’s a cute project to make. you can wear these flower crown for parties or any ocassion to complement your outfit and mak
e your overall look sweet and cute. So, here we go!
Supplies needed for this project :
- a selection of faux flowers
- a selection of leaves or greenery
- florist’s wire
- florist’s tape
- wire cutters
How to make it :
- step 1 : Take your rustic floral wire and shape it into a circle that fits comfortably on your head. I would suggest making it a little loose because the flowers end up making it fit a bit snugger at the end.
- step 2 : Begin arranging your flowers on the base and decide the general placement of the flowers prior to attaching them. Once decided, start from the back and begin working forward. Take your thin green floral wire and secure each flower into place by wrapping tightly around the base several times (or until you feel like it is secure).
- step 3 : For the big flower in the middle, I attached them securely on the middle of the crown and attach the smaller around the big one. Make sure to cut the wire long enough to be able to first wrap around the bottom of the flower as well as still wrap around the crown afterward.
- step 4 : Continue the process of moving around to the front of the crown and to the opposite side. There is really no “right” way to arrange your flowers. Just play with it until you feel like they lie the way you like.
- step 5 : You can choose to wrap your flowers around the entire circle of the crown or just doing it 3/4 like i did. I attached some leaves or greenery to give it a fresh look. and voila, your flower crown is ready!
This is the cutest and easiest DIY that I ever made. I think you should give it a try. and if you guys have ideas for my next DIY post, just tell me in the comments!